Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Makes me Wonder….


 


In this fast paced life where everything is a race, sometimes it really makes me wonder so many things.
Have you ever wondered?
Why penny in my pocket is more important than smile on my face?
Why watching TV is more important than spending time with your parents?
Why wishing a friend on a phone on a birthday is easier than wishing a friend personally?
Why is watching a movie more relaxing than strolling in a garden?
Why is going to a gym more fashionable than doing yoga and meditation?
Why am I doing whatever I am doing in my life?
These whys lead you towards happy and peaceful mind. But there are some other whys which lead you to the other way. Wondered what they are:
Why has been god unkind to me?
Why is that person so evil towards me?
Why this world has become such a bad place to live in?
Why shall I call him, when he doesn’t call me?
Why should I be good when others have been bad to me?
Why should I care for the country when it has given nothing to me?
And the complaints go on?
So the next time you think a “Why”, think which side the why is leading?
After reading this article, did you feel “why I read this article?” or “ why dint I read it earlier?”.

 

3 comments:

  1. Pretty impressive piece of thought through a well chosen word has been laid down here for us to pause and ponder over it. I think we all more or less go through the maze of these "whys". But what actually we should remember is, be it either on this or that side of these "whys", always be ready to accept the changes in your life and don't resist. The day you will resist, your life will stop moving forward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great piece Amrut. So many why's to so many questions to ponder on, yet so few of us think about the why- nots.
    Hey, let me add one more Why to the ones listed above: Why, Why ... Why don't you write more often?

    ReplyDelete