Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Love in Middle of War




A child in the middle of a war,
Clings to her mother and weeps galore.

Looks into the eyes of his mother and asks,
Will I be killed too by these people in mask.

The sound of bombs are tearing my eardrums,
Screams and yells are making my body numb.

They took away daddy when I was sleeping on his lap,
He dint complete the story which he used to tell me before i go for a nap.

Mother smiled sheepishly and kissed his cheek,
She understood that her baby was feeling scared and weak.

Fighting her tears, she wiped his tears and took him in her arms,
Don't worry son, daddy will be back with his full charm.

A garden of chocolates awaits you in the heaven,
But remember son, you can eat only six or seven!!

Daddy and I will be waiting for you there,
Because we will not leave you alone anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment